5.29.2009

MFTS-Thank you Shabbywears!




I recieved my package from Julie at Shabbywears the other day! I was so excited to open it up and see all the goodies she sent me! & WOW, did I get lucky!
First off, when I opened it everything was wrapped in pink tissue with a cute ribbon! The girls are just loving the ribbon and putting it in their hair :)
Each piece also had a little note tied to it explaining what it was and why it was her favorite thing (such a good idea)!
Here's what I recieved:
1. Post-it notes- her obsession
2. a bird hook- she loves birds & shabby hooks
3. Werther's original ( I LOVE these too!)
4. Pecan Honey Butter Spread- I cannot wait to try this, yum!
5. Bill's Season All- I can't wait to try this too!
6. Cook Book- I'm already searching for new recipes, I'd love for you to share with me your favorite ones, Julie!
7. Romantic Homes Magazine- the best reading material ;)

Thank you so much Julie! I had a great time being your swap partner & reading your blog!
& Thank you Mamarazzi for organizing this and making it so fun & worthwhile!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

5 comments:

  1. Danita, You are so sweet. The cookbook is the best. My copy is so worn out. It has pages falling out and stains of past ingredients on the pages.
    The Bill's is so good on steak and burgers. Thought you would enjoy a taste of TEXAS. I go through a jar of Bills every month in a half.
    The pecan honey butter is sooooo gooood on fresh bread and bisquits out of the oven! I am so GLAD you are enjoying my favorites! Blessings...julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME! looks like a lot of fabulous stuff! i am glad you and Julie hit it off, i love when people make new bloggy friends!

    Ya know, these swaps are a LOT of work, but I love when people receive their packages and love what they get. Just knowing that over 100 women all over the United States are receiving packages of awesomeness this week thrills me!! Not to mention the bloggy friendships that are forming, it’s just way too cool!

    I am deciding between a Red, White & Blue Swap or another Favorite Things Swap for the end of June…did you vote? There is a poll on my sidebar

    ReplyDelete
  3. How great.....and looks like it was alot of fun!!

    ReplyDelete