Here are the official rules:
I will send a hand made gift to the first three people who leave a comment on this post requesting to join the PIF exchange. All the gifts will be made and sent out (sometime within the next year). How exciting to not know when your surprise package will arrive! What you need to do in return is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog. This exchange is only open to those with active websites or blogs.
ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS PROMISE TO POST THIS SAME 'PAY IT FORWARD' MESSAGE ONTO YOUR BLOG, WHICH MUST BE ACTIVE IN ORDER TO PLAY. YOU WILL PAY IT FORWARD TO THREE PEOPLE WHO COMMENT ON YOUR BLOG.
Recap:1. The first three people who comment commit to the PIF thing. The gifts are supposed to be hand made. I know a lot of you are probably thinking that you can't get in on it because your aren't "crafty" enough. Hopefully the Pay It Forward Giveaway creator won't be mad at me but I'm thinking we can bend the official rules a tiny bit. If you really want in on it but don't feel like you can come up with a handmade gift on your own then you should just support someone you know that has a handmade crafty kind of business. Buy a gift from them...just don't head out to Target for your gifts...got it?
1. I'm cleaning, I'm organizing, I need a break.
2. Why do I have three children and not admit myself to a mental instituion?
3. How does this electronic equipment work, anyway?
4. Every morning, I put my son on the potty.
5. I consider myself lucky because I am loved.
6. One day we’ll see where this life will lead me to.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to taking the kids to the school carnival, tomorrow my plans include getting my eye brows waxed & a haircut and Sunday, I want to go to Tucson for church & see my sister!
So, this is the Vera Bradley purse my lovely parents gave me for Christmas and have been carrying it around ever since! It goes with EVERYTHING! Totally Awesome!
*my wallet (i need a new one BAD)
*daily planner (that i rarely look at)
*josiah's immunization record (been too lazy to put it away)
*2 Valentines Lily recieved
*my car keys
*1 piece of candy
*1 earring (where'd the other one go??)
*and couple receipts/trash
& i actually had a pair of shorts for jojo but he took them out this morning.
& i had lipstck & chapstick...better go search Lily for those!
I'm gonna bag tag these lucky ladies:
Sneaky Mama- She has shared wonderful stories & every Tuesday gives great beginner blogging tips!
Peace, Love & Applesauce- Cute Cuteness beaming from this blog! My good friend Terri has something up her sleeve, so keep an eye out!
New State-New Journey- Cute..is anybody else getting tired of this word?? Well it is CUTE! So go check her out, all about her new adventures since moving across country!
Ramblings of My Life- How could this get any cuter, since I did make her blog background ;)
I know I am not the only one out there who loves to look at old photos and watch old videos. Thus Time Capsule Tuesday was born! Join in on the fun, & share your memories in photo form, video form or just write a story about it...
Open my time capsule:
Please share some of your time capsuled memories & link up!
And to top it all off, I recieved a 4th package today! Remember the giveaway I won?? this is it: a sign that says All My Love...All My Life
What's one of the simple pleasures in your life? If I have to pick just one simple pleasure I would choose laughing. I love to laugh..and I love the people who make me laugh!
What do you like to snack on when you watch a movie? Depends where I am watching the movie...if I am at the theater I love the nachos with jalapeno, maybe a bit of popcorn that I can dip in the cheese YUM! When I was pregnant with my first daughter I craved the theater hot dogs. If I am home watching a movie, I like popcorn and sweet tea =]
If you were a Survivor contestant, what would be your luxury item? I dont think I would EVER be a Survivor contestant! I am not real outdoorsy & wouldnt survive long! I think I'd pick an outhouse & toilet paper for a luxury item LOL is that luxury? i dont watch this show??
1. Give me comments and I'll return the favor.
2. Whenever I need to concentrate my mind starts to wander.
3. I wish I was finished with my homework for the week.
4. My In N Out Burger was the last thing I ate that was utterly delicious.
5. To live in this world you have got to be crazy.
6. Other than this one, Holy Mackerel is the last blog I commented on.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to getting the kids to bed so I can have my quiet time, tomorrow my plans include finishing laundry and keeping things simple while my nephew is staying with me and Sunday, I want to go to Tucson!
I think I have a little artist on my hands! Jojo has surprised me with his eagerness to draw and color at his young age of 2 and a half. Here he is intently drawing a masterpiece on a magna-doodle.
1. It seems like only yesterday they were babies.
2. Wash your hands when you're done, please?
3. If I thought you hurt someone I love I'd knock you out!
4. All the good times is what I think of most when I think of you.
5. To me, Valentine's Day means celebrating love.
6. God gives me strength.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to sleep, tomorrow my plans include babysitting my niece & 5 nephews so my sister can go on a date with her husband and Sunday, I want to go to church!
The "rules" of this award are that I must:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post. (Right click on the logo and save to your own computer.)
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great attitude and/or gratitude!
3. Link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post with the person from whom you received your award.
Jen @ New State-New Journey
Jessie Dawn @ Intense Blessings
Heather of the EO
Terri @ Peace,Love&Applesauce
Natalie @ It's a Wonderfully Crazy Life
Sara @ ...make musice from your heart...
Alicia @ My 2009 Weight Journey
Becky @ These Are the Times of My Life
Jessica @ Ramblings of My Life
Adie @ Chaotic But Beautiful Life
Follow their blog and once they get up to 25 followers, 5 random followers will win a $5 coupon for a paid service (ie.myspace layouts, blog layouts, invitations, announcements). Nothing to lose!
I hope to see you all there!
I like to write and have even dabbled in writing poems for awhile. I've never shared them. I have never thought they were good enough. I never felt I was the best at anything. I always felt average. I graduated highschool with an average GPA and I never finished college. I always felt average looking, I am average height. I couldn't play the violin THAT well. I cannot sing like Whitney or Celine(no matter how hard I try). Nothing too special about me.
I went straight from being a young immature girl to being a Navy wife and mother, all in less than a year's time. I cannot say there weren't struggles but I have loved my life. I was blessed with three beautiful children on Earth and a baby in Heaven, that I lost at 12 weeks pregnant. Not many women get the privilege of staying home with their children, I have.
I really do know how fortunate I have been in my life, I have been shielded from so much pain and hurt many others have to deal with. I have to credit that to a praying mother.
I think as women we go through more inner struggles than anything. you're not good enough, someone will always do it better. But I have learned that I am special because I am a mother. No one can love or be a mother to my children better than I can. No matter how much you yell or tell them no, they want you there when they get a booboo or have a nightmare. Unconditional love is what you get from your babies. So I can proudly say I am special and so is each and every mother out there. No one is a better mother to your own children. No one. If you are unsure...just ask them.
1. Sit down.
2. Take a picture of yourself right now. Don't primp.
3. Upload it to a new post.
4. Tag 5 people to do the same.
So here it goes...a bit hard for me NOT to primp, but I follwed the rules..
I tag... Sami, mandy, simplymel, jessica & adie