My bloggy buddy Simply-Mel tagged me today! & oh how I hate talking about myself... (I mean that is WHY I started a blog, right? HAHA) So here's the deal:
YOU are supposed to list ten honest things about yourself and then pass it on to five other bloggers so they can list their honest musings aswell.....
1. I am THE procrastinator of ALL time. I LOOK for things to do (ie.blogging) so I can procrastinate all the important things in my life. I mean seriously, did I really have time to start a blog and get completely addicted to one more thing??
2. I thrive off of having too much to do and not enough time. I guess that is why I procrastinate.
3. I'm a perfectionist, but if I cant do it right I do not want to do it....I'm starting to see a pattern here...
4. I HATE being told what to do...i am VERY stubborn when it comes to this. I will NOT do it, even if I want to or planned to JUST because someone told me to.
5. If someone says I WONT/CANT do something...I tend to do it just to prove them wrong LOL this can get me into trouble.
6. I'm the most disorganized organized person. I know where everything is amidst all my clutter.
7. I'm a list nazi. I love lists. I will list lists if I ..ya know..get around to it.
8. I trust too easily, but am learning not too as I get older.
9. As a child I was obsessed with having a pregnant belly and big boobs LOL I would always stuff my shirt with socks and put a pillow or blanket under my shirt to make me look pregnant. Of course my mother never let me leave the house like that. thank you mom. ( i do have pics tho)
10. I had my life planned out... live on my own, college, med school, marry at 26, start having kids by 28... nothing happened the way I planned and I wouldnt change it!