2.23.2009

Manic Monday

What's one of the simple pleasures in your life? If I have to pick just one simple pleasure I would choose laughing. I love to laugh..and I love the people who make me laugh!

What do you like to snack on when you watch a movie? Depends where I am watching the movie...if I am at the theater I love the nachos with jalapeno, maybe a bit of popcorn that I can dip in the cheese YUM! When I was pregnant with my first daughter I craved the theater hot dogs. If I am home watching a movie, I like popcorn and sweet tea =]

If you were a Survivor contestant, what would be your luxury item? I dont think I would EVER be a Survivor contestant! I am not real outdoorsy & wouldnt survive long! I think I'd pick an outhouse & toilet paper for a luxury item LOL is that luxury? i dont watch this show??

No comments:

Post a Comment