1. I'd really like to go back to sleep right now.
2. Flippin Lizards is the word you'd most often hear me say if I stubbed my toe. LOL
3. Possession is 9 tenths of the law.
4. I have pajamas that say I love Captain Jack Sparrow.
5. Marshmallows and fire go together like chips&salsa.
6. The energizer bunny goes on and on.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching a movie, tomorrow my plans include getting my new car titled & registered and Sunday, I want to see the CARDINALS WIN THE SUPERBOWL!
5 Large Red Tomatoes
1 White Onion
1 Batch of Cilantro
6-8 Green onion
5+ Jalapenos (depending on how spicy you like it!)
5+ Serranos (depending on how spicy you like it!)
Many bags of Tostitos ( i like the scoops)
Wash & clean the items. Cut them up into smaller pieces and then use a chopper like this to chop up the tomatillos, onion, cilantro, green onion, jalapenos and serranos.
Then finely slice the Red Tomatoes, I like them diced up real small.
Add salt & lemon juice. i do not measure so I am not quite sure how much. You can add a bit at a time til you are happy. Mix it all up & if you are anything like me you will not leave the bowl til it is empty!
Great snack for the coming up Super Bowl Party! Let me know if you try it =]
I know my hair isnt quite long enough for D yet, but one can always dream =]
Now I must pass on the award to some of my treasured friends:
Pass on the love!
I hope everyone has a blessed rest of the day!
What gives you hope? Jesus! He gives me hope because we can do all things through Him!
How often do you get your haircut? I go through haircut spurts LOL I like to go every birthday to get my haircut, a new style, to go with the new age I suppose. Then sometimes I will go every couple months and get crazy and go really short! My LAST haircut was in November 2007! I am planning to get a haircut soon & maybe ya'll can help me pick a style ;)
Describe your worst haircut. When I was a junior in highschool, I decided to go real short. The stylist totally butchered my hair and gave me BANGS! I got in my car and CRIED! Bangs do NOT look good on me. how sad for such a fragile teenager LOL
What's your most treasured piece of jewelry? I'm not a big jewelry person, but I do have a few special pieces. I'd have to say my most treasured piece is my Wedding Ring.
Why? It is not the original, but Joey bought this one for me before he went to Iraq for a year. I would break out every time I wore the original ring, so i hardley wore it anymore. He wanted me to have a ring while he was gone. It means alot to me =]
I thought it was a great idea...So I am gonna attempt this project, posting 1 picture a day for a year. I know I am a bit late since January is more than halfway over, but better late than never, right?
I think it will be fun to look back on my year, see changes and different paths the year has taken me.
If you want to participate in this with me, here are the details:
1. grab the code on my sidebar and put it on your own sidebar
2. Sunday will be 365 day. So, on Sundays, post your pictures from the week. You can post them as a slide show or individually with a description for each. The original post said to post your picture every day, but I didn't think I would be able to follow through with that....hence Sundays!
3. Leave me a comment so I know you have posted and can visit to see your pics!!!
4. Don't let this become a chore!! This should be fun! If you miss some days......it's okay!!!
- [P]arents-I love my parents, they are the BEST! I am so lucky to have such loving&giving folks =]
- [P]aintShop Pro-I enjoy learning everyday, trying to make siggies&graphics for all my friends&family...and anyone else who asks =]
- [P]hones- particularly mobile phones, like mine, the Motorola Q ! I'm still unsure how we all survived pre-moblie phones & texting..??
- [P]laydates-It's so fun to get together with friends and catch up, while the kids are busy playing with their own friends. It's a nice break! Sure miss my MiM gals!
- [P]arties- who doesnt LOVE a fun party!
- [P]salms- I love the book of Psalms in the Bible, it is very encouraging & beautiful.
- [P]ink- Although my favorite color is Green, Pink comes in a close 2nd, plus it's Lily's favorite color!
- [P]enguins- they are just oh so cute! ;-]
- [P]eace,Love&Applesauce-Of course I have to give a shout out to my BFF! Love her blog =]
5. Right now I'd like to be relaxing, but I have way too much to do.
6. My SONY Cybershot camera is my favorite gadget.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching a movie, tomorrow my plans include driving down to Tucson and Sunday, I want to get my taxes done!
Enough with my BLAHdom for now, maybe something new and exciting willl happen soon! Til next time-
Happy Birthday Dad!
The graphic above was made by JESSIE at Crumbsnatchers