2.08.2009

So Rewarding!

I've received a "Lemonade Award" from Robyn at Robyn's Chic Scraps. Go check her blog out, she has wonderfully awesome scrap kits!
Thank you Robyn!



The "rules" of this award are that I must:

1. Put the logo on your blog or post. (Right click on the logo and save to your own computer.)



2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great attitude and/or gratitude!



3. Link to your nominees within your post.



4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.



5. Share the love and link to this post with the person from whom you received your award.

I nominate:
Jen @ New State-New Journey
Jessie Dawn @ Intense Blessings
Heather of the EO
Terri @ Peace,Love&Applesauce
Natalie @ It's a Wonderfully Crazy Life
Sara @ ...make musice from your heart...
Alicia @ My 2009 Weight Journey
Becky @ These Are the Times of My Life
Jessica @ Ramblings of My Life
Adie @ Chaotic But Beautiful Life

6 comments:

  1. Why, thank you for thinking of me. I'll do my best to pass on the lemonade love. I'm quite a procrastinator, I will admit. But like I said, I'll do my best :)

    Thank you again,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you my loving Cousin!! love ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. why thanks - you are just too sweet. You even put ME first on your list of 10...awwwwww I'm so flattered. I just wish I had 10 friends to pass out the award to..ahahahahhaha!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL at people thinking she's older. He's been walking/running since 10 months so I think that has something do with him only gaining like a pound in 3 months! He was 23 something at 12 months :D

    & yes, well behaved children are always nice!!

    {hugs}

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have been awarded by me

    http://countrygirltuc.blogspot.com/2009/02/award-i-got-from-my-cousin-danita.html

    ReplyDelete