5.07.2009

Friday-Friday-Friday is My Favorite Day!



1. Apples are to oranges as Danita is to a maid.

2. Motherhood is rewarding and that's all I have to say about that.

3. I think I hear my kids still up and it's almost 10pm.

4. For Memorial Day we should all raise the American flag.

5. Do what you want to do, but be prepared to face the consequences.

6. Josiah walked to the park and behind him was a Radio Flyer wagon; in the wagon was a bucket filled with candy.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to nothing, tomorrow my plans include things that have yet to be determined and Sunday, I want to celebrate Mother's Day with my family!

4 comments:

  1. i LOVE the background on your blog, makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love number one!!! and you're right motherhood is very rewarding!!!

    have a happy mother's day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun! Happy Mother's Day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your answer for #1! :) Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete