5.22.2009

Friday Fill-in 5/22

1. Moving is what I'm good at...since I have done it 17 times in the last 8 years.

2. I cannot wait to be debt free.

3. My best quality is my dimples.

4. I like gossip in details.

5. In nearly 10 years, I may be done with nursing school haha.

6. A break from these 3 kids is what I need right now!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching a movie, tomorrow my plans include going to Old Navy's $1 flip flop sale and Sunday, I want to go to church and maybe to a swim party!


STAY TUNED FOR MY 100th POST!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 comments:

  1. Danita,
    I too can't wait to be debt free. I wish I lived close to a Old Navy (1 hour and 30 min away)! Have fun getting some cool flip flops.
    Enjoy the long weekend...Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I missed the flip flop sale! Man I needed some too!

    Here is a comment towards an entry for your giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree I would love to be debt free! This is my comment towards another entry for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete