5.04.2009

Manic Monday


Which household chore do you dislike the most? Out of all the household chores I dislike putting away the laundry the most. I have no idea why.

What's the best museum you've ever visited? Hmmm...I haven;t been to a museum in a long time! My favorite as a kids was the Arizona Historical Society Museum.

It's Star Wars Day today. I've never seen any of the Star Wars movies. What "common" movies haven't you seen? I haven't seen Star Wars either, but another common movie I have never seen is the Godfather Movies.

3 comments:

  1. Hello Danita~ Sometimes I don't like putting away the clothes. It can be rather monotonous, can't it? I haven't seen the Godfather movies either. And, I don't think I will. It simply doesn't appeal to me. Hope all is well. Have a nice day.

    Also, your children are beautiful. I couldn't help notice them in the sidebar. See ya~

    ReplyDelete
  2. You putting laundry away dont bother me too much .. its the folding and shoving in drawers that are too small that bother me haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't mind doing laundry.

    I played too :)

    ReplyDelete