2.23.2010

Top 24-AI:Top 12 Girls Sing

PAIGE MILESI didn't think it was that great.
Had a nice big ending, but that was it.
I didn't care for her song choice.

ASHLEY RODRIGUEZ
OK..ok...I thought it was good. not great.
I actually have to agree with Simon:
clumsy, bad arrangement

JANELL WHEELER
I think she looked very nervous ((shaking))
I like her voice, I liked the song.
I think the ending got to her though.


LILLY SCOTT
Interesting...I think I could really like her.
Very unique and the best singer so far.
She makes Ryan look short haha


KATELYN EPPERLY
I enjoyed her performance.
I agreed with Randy...
good tone, good voice.


HAELEY VAUGHN
I know the judges like her, but she gets under my skin a bit.
Kinda annoying.
I hope she changes my mind, cause I have a feeling she'll be around awhile.


LACEY BROWN
Maybe it's because I love that song, but I did not like how she changed it.
I'd still like to see more because I think she's different.
Quoting Ellen "She's better than that".


MICHELLE DELAMORShe's brave to do Alicia Keys.
I think she did well, kinda felt like she was holding back.
I miss Adam Lambert...


DIDI BENAMIAll I see is Brooke White...
Good...I feel like a record player.
Everyone is "good".


SIOBHAN MAGNUS
I really liked her!
She's new & different!
Can't wait to see what she will do.

CRYSTAL BOWERSOX She's one of my faves from Hollywood week!

I like her & plan to see her around for awhile too :)

KATIE STEVENS OMG Adam Lambert Sang this song "Feelin Good"

She did...ooooookaaaaaaaaay

Not bad for a 17 yr old...Adam's version was better

All in all it was just an "okay" night. I really hope the season improves because I was not impressed. Of course it was the first night and usually it never goes too well...

Did anyone vote? Who did you vote for?

I voted for SIOBHAN MAGNUS.

Tomorrow is the Top 12 Boys!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment: