I finally got myself a NEW camera today! It is a Canon PowerShot. I thought of getting a more expensive "photography" (DSLR) type camera, but honestly I do not have the time to devote to such extracurricular activities at the moment. Hopefully one day I can have that hobby. For now, I will settle with this tiny camera and get some decent shots of my beautiful babes!
Lily got a haircut today, probably a good 6 inches. I was so sick of hearing her whine about having to brush her hair. It's very fine and thin, so it tangles real easily. Now we dont have to worry about it! Its nice and short, but also cute! I think she looks adorable! Pictures to come (camera is still charging). Last week she lost another tooth, one on top and the next is not far off. Of course she already spent her tooth fairy money when the ice cream man strolled by.
For now, I will leave you with some....
Friday Fill Ins:
1. I know very little, in retrospect.
2. The month when I'm the most broke is the longest month.
3. You can't help but smile, every time your child tell you they love you.
4. You dont think I can handle homeschooling? Bring it on!
5. Where have you looked for love?
6. My life, in blog form, is now available.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a relaxing evening, tomorrow my plans include a (30th) birthday party for my cousin and Sunday, I want to go to church...and hope I dont have to hear about the superbowl!