3.02.2009

Time Capsule Tuesday #2

I know I am not the only one out there who loves to look at old photos and watch old videos. Thus Time Capsule Tuesday was born! Join in on the fun, & share your memories in photo form, video form or just write a story about it...
Take the button:



Open my time capsule:

Here is a video I made of Josiah's first year of life 2 years ago. It amazes me he will be 3 in just 1 short month. My little baby is no longer a baby. But I still like to reminisce back when he was a baby....
View this montage created at One True Media
The 12 Months of Josiah


4 comments:

  1. What sweet, sweet photos! I love to go back and look at photos of my kids. I had to find a baby picture for my high school senior last week and his baby pictures amaze me.

    Dropping by from SITS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!
    I forgot I had done one of those for josh..lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving this meme....and I do plan to play but all my old photos are on my old (dead) laptop so am waiting for my expert man to retrieve the data!

    ReplyDelete