3.05.2009

Long time no see...

When I started this blog I told myself I would try to post something at least once a day. I have disappointed myself to say the last since I have not posted on the blog for quite some time..at least for me it feels like forever! I guess I have had somewhat of a writer's block...since ya know...I'm NOT a writer. I've been pretty busy with school (finals this week) and gearing up for Spring Break. The girls get 2 weeks off! Joey is coming to see us in the middle of SB for 5 days! & Joey had a birthday this week, turned 31! He was 22 when I met him. I was 19. I thought he was so much older and to think back now, 22 is so young! (random thought)
I've also been getting my dose of American Idol!
Who doesnt love this show?? Come here so I can kick you.
Dont be afraid, get on the band wagon! I have watched every season since season 1 and although some seasons have been better than others I love to hear the talent every year & pick out my faves! We are so close to the final 12! I am happy with the choices so far except 1. Michael Sarver. I am sorry but I do not like him and do not understand the hype. Please do not vote for people for sympathy reasons. it is about TALENT! However..since he made it to the top 12 I will give him the benefit of the doubt and see how he does...which I guess I have no choice. Who knows...maybe he will surprise me!
I was really trying to bite my tongue until the top 12 were fully picked. Too many contestants to talk about right now, but next week I will be sharing my faves! Tonight I will be watching the WILD CARDS perform & voting!!!

5 comments:

  1. I will be watching tonight too. I cant wait. I cant remember who Michael Sarver is off hand but I will be on the look out for him.

    Hope you are having a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Michael Sarver :P

    Glad you posted a blog entry!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm happy that Anoop and Matt are back in the running.

    Two chicks from Memphis... WOOT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kick me now.. I hate AI. But you already know that.. hehe!

    YAY for Joey getting to visit! I bet everyone is excited. :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. What's weirder is that 31 doesn't sound so old anymore.

    Aaron was 22 when I met him, too... WEIRD! :)

    And also, you are a really good writer!

    ReplyDelete