yup.just an opinion.
Top 13 performed tonight! Overall I thought it was a great night!! REALLY AWESOME performances for the 1st night. Each contestant had to perform a Michael Jackson song. Which in my opinion is a difficult task to pull off!
1. Lil Rounds- from Memphis, mom of 3..right there she has me, but the vocals to back it up!! WHOA! Great night for her. Her outfit..not so much...Lexi & I both agreed, the shirt wasnt SO bad, but we would not wear it!
2. Scott MacIntyre-from Phoenix! he's got us on his team & the whole city, you should see the news stations really advertising him! I think he did great and he does such an amazing job on the piano. So talented.
3. Danny Gokey- LOVE him! since the beginning. I really enjoyed his performance!
4. Michael Sarver- blah. thought his performance was weak. He did not change my mind,
I still dont like him.
5. Jasmine Murray- I think she picked the right song, but thought she sang it rather weak. I think she can do better.
6. Kris Allen- I really like him. I think he did good, but not the best out of the group.
7. Allison Iraheta- For 16 yrs old she is AMAZING!! Love her voice, I thought she did spectacular ; )
8. Anoop Desai- I agrree with the judges, he didnt make it his own, so it was a bit Karaoke...however I don't think it was AS bad as they made it sound!
9. Jorge Nunez- I actually liked it and didnt think it was as bad as the judges said, but then again it could that I just LOVE that song!
10. Megan Joy- haha i never realized that was her last name! anyways...I thought the song was a weird choice but I think it went good with her voice. I cannot stand the way she moves/dances, but I would like to see what else she can do with her voice.
11. Adam Lambert- LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE him!!! he is great! I would totally buy his cd right now!
12. Matt Giraud- He did wonderful! I love his voice and who can resist the piano playing ; )
13. Alexis Grace- Well 1st off she has my daughters name so she gets my vote, she is from Memphis also! Too cool! Great big voice coming outta that little body! Very nice job tonight!
MY TOP 5:
My Bottom 3:
Michael-PLEASE SEND HIM HOME!!
and since 2 are going home this week I really hope Michael goes, but there isnt anyone else I really want to see gone. I wonder what the surprise will be, anyone have any ideas???
Let me know what you think...agree? disagree??