4.27.2009

Eight

Alicia tagged me, thank you!!

Here's the rules--mention the person that tagged you.
Complete the lists of 8's.
Tag 8 of your wonderful blogger friends.
Go tell them you tagged them!

8 Things I Am Looking Forward To:
1. Taking a vacation to disneyland with my whole family in July
2. Lily's 5th birthday & giving her presents to her & taking her to build-a-bear!
3. Finishing up these set of classes and on to the next.
4. Being credit card debt free!
5. Mother's Day, although I am not sure what the plans are.
6. Going swimming (again)
7. Moving
8. Josiah being fully potty trained

8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Took a shower
2. Went to church
3. went to lunch at La Parilla Suiza
4. exchanged something at the mall
5. sang Happy Birthday to my niece and ate cake&ice cream
6. sat in the car while my dad drove the almost 2 hour drive home
7. finished homework that was due that day
8. checked emails/boards/blogs before heading to bed

8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
1. not worry about money
2. travel more often
3. have more time to do the things I want
4. buy a house
5. pay off all of my bills
6. visit my friends
7. go on a shopping spree
8. hire a maid and chef

8 Shows I Watch:
1. Desperate Housewives
2. House
3. Biggest Loser
4. Heroes
5. Gossip Girl
6. Big Brother
7. American Idol
8. Weeds

Look below to see who I tagged:)

A Daily Dose of Jessica&Ryleigh
Everyday
Handbags&Handguns
lots of happyness
MandyLand
Mom All Day
Our San Diego Adventures
These Are the Times of My life

No comments:

Post a Comment