Goals for last week:
- Eat within calorie range & actually count ALL my calories: I did much better this week, I went over 2 days this week, but one of the days I went over it was not from anything unhealthy that I ate and it was only 4 calories :)
- Grocery shop & pack my lunch if I am out: I packed my lunch 1 of the days I was out all day, but out of the whole week I only ate out 3 times. If you know anything about me that is a MASSIVE improvement! That means I spent more time in my kitchen than any other place this week! Not saying I was super thrilled about it, but now that the week is coming to an end I am proud of myself.
- Jazzercise 3x/wk: I went to Jazzercise 2x (again), I keep missing one class each week :/
- Run 2 miles without stopping: I ran 2 days this week. I ran/walked 1.83 miles on Monday and 3 miles on Friday. I did not run 2 miles without stopping, but I'm still proud of myself and that will come in time!
- Keep up with my calories
- Jazzercise 3x/wk
- Run 3x/wk: Walk 3min/Run 7min: repeat 3 times I found this running guide I am going to go by...It will help me get up to running 30 minutes without stopping.
- Stop stressing: been really hard for me to maintain all of this PLUS go to school, go to work, do homework, clean the house, raise 3 children. HA I know nothing has to be perfect, but I want to be able to maintain some sanity during all of this!