3.18.2012

34 and ready for more..

I had a hard time this week with exercising. I was very busy with work, the kids being off for Spring Break and just needing some good old fashion rest! I probably needed my rest more than working out and I tried to maintain my calories just for that reason! Amazingly enough I saw a number on the scale I hadn't seen for quite some time--down 4 pounds! Woohoo!! 
The kids and I were able to make a trip to Tucson for the weekend so my sister and I were able to go for a 3 mile run! A little taste of running together before the 1/2 marathon! It was so nice to be able to do that & she definitely helped me push through and run more-Thanks Salina! Maybe I'll be able to keep up with her after all :-)

 

 Goals for last week:
  • Keep up with my calories: Did great, only went over my daily calorie allowance one day & not by much :)
  • Jazzercise 3x/wk: unfortunately I missed Jazzercise ALL week! I worked during most of the classes, I slept in on Tuesday and Friday's class didn't work out because I only got 5 hours of sleep, still needed to pack & head to Tucson for the weekend. But that is OK, I will be back full swing next week!
  • Run 3x/wk-Walk 3min/Run 7min repeat 3 times: I did this once, on Sunday and it went great! Then I did not run all week. Saturday I ran the 3 miles with my sister and we pretty much ran the whole time...except the 2nd mile when I had to stop because my foot went numb HAHA Is that normal??
  • Stop stressing: I did my share of stressing, but not about this. I am enjoying this part of my life. Now if only I could get out and run more!!
Goals for this week:
  • Stick to eating 1200-1400 calories
  • Jazzercise
  • Run 3x/wk
  • Pass all 3 exams this week! Eek! :-)
 Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. Hi, І discoverеd your pаgе οn and even thοugh the informatiοn
    seеms very goоd, Ι bеlieve that
    yоur ωebsite may possibly be going through a couple browѕeг comρatibіlity problеms.
    If I vіew your web-site in Сhгοme, it lοoks fine hoωever, whеn opеning in IE,
    it has a small amount of οverlaρping diffіculties.
    Just wаnted to let you know.

    Heгe is my web-site: Visayan

    ReplyDelete