1.31.2010

Relief.

It is so nice to feel free of something.
I had been stressing over my finals all week and to finally post them is just magical!
It is now in the hands of my teachers.
Unfortunately my streak of A's is no longer.
Its been marked. ruined. destroyed.
by Financial Matters for Health Care Professionals!!!
There is no way I can get an A in the class and I am hoping I will pass with a B...which I most likely will unless he hates my final project.
Life will go on. This B will not defeat me.
Tomorrow starts 2 more classes and they seem to be interesting, so I am actually looking forward to them.
Intro to Behavioral Science & Intro to Psychology
Once these are finished (in 9 weeks) I will start my final 2 classes before graduating with my Associates in Healthcare Administration.
I'm really excited!
I feel somewhat accomplished. & even though it is not the end of my schooling I am very proud of what I have done so far!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! I honestly can not wait to get back to school and I think I might have finally figured out what I want to be when I grow up.

    ReplyDelete