1.18.2010

Monday's Manic...

Another week has already passed.

Homeschooling went well last week, I am still getting the hang of it...as well as the girls. The most difficult part is schooling 2 children in 2 different grades without ignoring one or taking ALL day. It is taking some adjustments, but I am getting the hang of it.

Preparation is key.

Since Josiah is also home he likes to be in the school room with us, which can be distracting and I'm having to find things for him to do as well. He is learning though, so that is a major positive. & all week has finally decided he was going to be fully potty trained! Only 10 months of struggle!

Today marks my Dad's 52nd Birthday! I wish I was able to be with him to celebrate, but I hope he knows how much we love him and miss him and appreciate him in our lives. Happy Birthday Dad/Poppa!

Growing up, what was your favorite sitcom?

I'd have to choose 2: Punky Brewster & Full House!

What's your idea of a romantic date?

Anything that involves me RELAXING! I love being pampered :)

What are you most afraid to lose?

My family/children.

Here's to a wonderfully smooth week!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


No comments:

Post a Comment