1.30.2010

One of these days...

One of these days I will learn not to procrastinate. I always wait until the last minute to do almost anything. I enjoy having things accomplished early, but I guess I get a rush out of stressing about whether I will get it all done in time and the timer motivates me. Of course when you have so much on your plate it is not always possible to achieve everything necessary in a short amount of time so either standards are lowered or it just never gets done. I do have to learn to budget my time wisely. When my calendar is empty I become apethetic, so I have managed to fill it the brim. And when I get overly stressed I most likely stop everything and give up (which is a trait of a perfectionist, go figure).
Procrastination can be a result of laziness and while I would hate to admit that I am lazy I know I can be. My excuse is I need a break, and well, we all need rest, but too much of anything is never a good thing. & maybe one day I will learn as I sit here writing about my need to stop procrastinating I am actually procrastinating writing my finals for my classes.
Apparently, today is not the day I will learn...maybe tomorrow...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. I feel your pain because I'm the exact same way.

    ReplyDelete