3.23.2010

MIA

I have been missing in action, huh?
I think I just needed a break from something and blogging was it, I put too much on my plate sometimes and then everything blows up in my face! We were down for about a week with a stomach bug and right after that Jojo got pink eye. Seems like it has taken me some time to recover from everything since everything goes haywire and the house becomes destroyed. Still trying to recover from the piles of laundry, but I am getting my carpets cleaned within the next week! Oh, the excitement ensues ;)
I was really hoping to update about American Idol this year and I still plan to...even though I have missed a few weeks. I have not watched tonight's yet, it is recorded and waiting for me. I have not been too impressed this year but I do have a few faves!
Time Capsule Tuesday may be put on hold for awhile. The computer with all my old photos is without a keyboard right now and I keep forgetting to purchase one when while I am out.
The kids are all doing great, the girls are going to a Community Day every Tuesday, its a 3 hour class for homeschoolers. They love it and I love the break! Today was awesome since my friend watched Jojo while I had some pampering done (mani/pedi) and a bit of shopping!
I will be posting some updates soon on some other things going on! Keep a look out!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. Idol pretty much sucks this year except for Crystal and Siobhan.

    ReplyDelete