4.01.2012

32 weeks makes 8 months

8 months til the half marathon. Thank God! Because I am SO not ready!! Somehow life always gets in the way and I have to make the effort to do the work. I know what I have to do and I commit to this 100%. The last 2 weeks have been hard on me on different levels. I feel like I have only been giving 50% effort. I know if I were to give 100% I could amaze myself...I have already lost 5 pounds; I haven't seen that number on the scale in quite some time!

 Goals from last 2 weeks:
  • Stick to eating 1200-1400 calories: I do good MOST days, need to stop eating out so much again. Been hard to stick to cooking at home when I am on the go so much. 
  • Jazzercise: I have only been about 3 times in the last 2 weeks, but I am going when I can! My instructor has added more classes, so I am hoping to be able to make more.
  • Run 3x/wk: Not at all..yes, I am training for a half marathon. Yes, I have not been running. No, I am not an idiot. I am running this morning and have plans for the whole week AND I signed up for a 5K for next Saturday. Motivation at its finest!!
  • Pass all 3 exams: YES!! Didn't do as well as I would have hoped, but I passed and I still have some time to make up for the point I did miss.
Goals for this week:
  • Prepare my foods for home cooked meals
  • Jazzercise
  • Run 3-4x/wk
  • 5K April 7th!

 Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment