6.22.2009

Manic Monday

Do you usually wear perfume/cologne? If so, what's your current favorite? Not particularly, I have never gotten used to wearing it daily, plus I can't handle very many cause they give me a headache. Although, I have been wearing this body spray recently that I fell in love with: Jasmin Neroli from The Body Shop!

What's the last book you've read that you thought was really good? If you don't have one, what looks promising on your to-be-read list? There are a few books out there I would like to read, but since my cousin Jen told me about Nineteen Minutes, I think I will check it out next!

Fill in the blank: I wouldn't be caught dead EVER, I hope.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. Perfume also gives me a headache! I can only tolerate Hugo Boss Woman; and not very often.

    I read 19 Minutes (Jodi Picoult hey?) a few months back and loved it. I have just finished My Sisters Keeper by her and that was an amazing, powerful, heartrending read.

    ReplyDelete