4.02.2011

Long time no see....

It sure has been awhile since my last post...this past year has been a roller coaster and I am finally feeling like it is ending & I am happily getting off...but as life goes I am sure I will get on another one soon enough. In September I began attending Kaplan College's Patient Care Assistant/Technician (PCAT) program. Which is pretty much a CNA with a bit more training. My reason for doing this is to get the qualifications to attend the RN program. I will finish up the PCAT program in late May/early June. I am so excited to be done and hopefully get a job before starting the Nursing program. With a house, kids, husband & school my life has been SUPER busy!! Luckily Joey has been home to help out with the kids & household duties so I didnt go completely crazy! I am SO ready for SUMMER break & hitting the beach :) So thats a quick update on me..what is up with you all?? Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment